How to Download Windows 10 Enterprise ISO With Media Creation Tool
Microsoft always makes stable Windows 10 releases available for download with Media Creation Tool, a special software that simplifies the OS upgrade and boot media creation. By default, the app is downloading the ISO image with consumer versions of Windows 10, such as Home, Pro, etc. But what if you need to get an Enterprise edition ISO? Here's the answer.
Media Creation Tool is a special tool which will allow you to create bootable media with Windows 10. It can download Windows 10 automatically.
Tip: You can stop Media Creation Tool from formatting your drive.
The application uses file formats optimized for download speed, built-in media creation options for USB & DVDs, and allows creating an ISO file. It exists for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows versions. All you need is to download the appropriate version of the tool and run it.
By default, Enterprise editions of Windows 10 are only available to MSDN/VLSC subscribers. However, there are command line switches that make MCT download Windows 10 Enterprise directly. No subscription required.
To Download Windows 10 Enterprise ISO With Media Creation Tool,
- Download the latest version of Windows 10 Media Creation Tool from here: Download Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.
- Open Command Prompt or PowerShell in your Downloads folder.
- Run it as follows:
MediaCreationTool1909.exe /Eula Accept /Retail /MediaArch x64 /MediaLangCode en-US /MediaEdition Enterprise. The key option here is
- Confirm the UAC prompt.
- Use a KMS key to proceed and build the ISO from this official web page.
- Choose to create the installation media.
- Select "ISO File" for the destination media option.
- This will make the tool to download the ISO image that contains the following editions of Windows 10: Enterprise, Education, Professional, including their N counterparts without media software pre-installed.
You are done.
Note: You may need to change the media language according to your requirements. In my example above, you get a media of US English, but you can replace the language code for the /
MediaLangCode en-US argument. E,g, to get it in Russian, specify it as
/MediaLangCode ru-RU. For available language options, please refer to the following table. Use a value from the Language/region tag column.
/MediaArch x64 argument tells MCT to download a 64-bit Windows 10 Enterprise edition. If you need a 32-bit Windows version, change it to
Thanks to Vadim Sterkin and to his channel.