Explorer Toolbar Editor - powerfull software what can add/remove buttons on Explorer's toolbar.
Explorer Toolbar Editor allows:
- Add or delete one or several buttons for the folder type.
- Add a button to one or more (e.g. to all) types of folders.
- Remove buttons from a single type of folder.
- Remove buttons from several types of folders (or all), where they are.
- Sort buttons: change the order they appear on the Explorer's toolbar.
Author: Happy Bulldozer & Vadim Sterkin. http://winreview.ru
Download 'Explorer Toolbar Editor - powerfull software what can add/remove buttons on Explorer's toolbar'
Size: 253.5 Kb
Download link: Click here to download the file
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!