Microsoft has released cumulative updates for all supported operating systems. As usual, such updates do not bring any new features with them. Their goal is to fix bugs and patch vulnerabilities. Updates are already available from Windows Update.
Here are the released updates.
- Version 22H2 - KB5019980 (OS Build 22621.819). Microsoft Update Catalog.
- Version 21H2 - KB5019961 (OS Build 22000.1219). Microsoft Update Catalog.
- November 2021 Update (version 21H2) - KB5019959 (OS Build 19044.2251). Microsoft Update Catalog.
- May 2021 Update (version 21H1) - KB5019959 (OS Build 19043.2251). Microsoft Update Catalog.
- October 2020 Update (version 20H2) - KB5019959 (OS Build 19042.2251). Microsoft Update Catalog.
- October 2018 Update (version 1809) - KB5019966 (OS Build 17763.3650). Microsoft Update Catalog.
- On Windows 11, it fixes a bug in File Explorer that fails to localize folders.
- On the rest of OSes, the updates address miscellaneous security issues and make improvements to internal OS functionality. Check out this page to learn more about them.
No known issues were documented for this release.
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!