Microsoft today released a new portion of security updates for supported Windows 10 versions.
The released patches are intended to close a security breach in Internet Explorer. The updates are:
- Windows 10 October 2018 Update version 1809, KB4483235 (OS Build 17763.195)
- Windows 10 April 2018 Update version 1803, KB4483234 (OS Build 17134.472)
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709 KB4483232 (OS Build 16299.847)
- Windows 10 Creators Update version 1703, KB4483230 (OS Build 15063.1508)
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update version 1607, KB4483229 (OS Build 14393.2670)
- Windows 10 RTM, KB4483228 (OS Build 10240.18064)
To get these updates, open Settings - > Update &recovery and click on the Check for Updates button on the right. Alternatively, you can get them from the Windows Update online catalog.
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!
2 thoughts on “Security Updates for Windows 10, December 19, 2018”
Hi, I have been looking for something like your software “Winaero” windows 10 auto updates killed my pc 7 times, the last time was last week, an auto update disable my pc, tried to fixed with no luck, ending formating my HD and do a fresh install, my pc was working so good that i was surprise long time dont see it perform like that, the next day I need to run to the bank and when I came back an update was performed without my consent and here we go again my pc start acting up again, I think my biggest mistake was leaving my pc connected to the web, do you think your software will help me keep away from windows updates?
It should reliable stop updates for you. Any of them.