Microsoft is releasing a new update for Insiders in the Slow Ring. The update package KB4462120 raises Windows 10 version to Build 17758.4. As you may remember, Windows 10 Build 17758 was recently released to the Slow Ring, so the update addresses a number of issues that can be found in the original release.
The change log for this update looks as follows:
After installing the update, you'll find the following fixes and changes:
- The build watermark at the lower right-hand corner of the desktop is no longer present in this build. This does not mean this is the final build as we are not done yet. We’re just now beginning the phase of checking in final code to prepare for the final release.
- We fixed the issue causing apps that use .NET 4.7.1 to not work correctly in previous builds.
- We fixed an issue resulting in rendering issues in certain types of PDFs in Microsoft Edge.
- We fixed an issue that could cause a crash when using swipe to navigate back in Microsoft Edge.
- We fixed an issue resulting in Microsoft Edge crashing after pressing F12 on certain webpages if certain extensions were enabled.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the icons on Microsoft Edge error pages not being visible on localized builds.
- We fixed an underflow in the Windows Security app that could result in the UI unexpectedly showing a very large number of threats had been found.