Winaero Tweaker 0.5.0.1 is out now. This new version comes with a lot of bugfixes. I tried to fix all bugs you reported since version 0.5. Also, I added a few interface improvements and new features. Let's see the application change log in detail.
In Winaero Tweaker 0.5.0.1, I fixed the following bugs:
- When an option was opened from search results, the appropriate item in the left area (tree) was not selected.
- The "reset defaults" toolbar button was available in search results.
- Fixed non-working HomeGroup item in Navigation Pane - Default Items.
- The option "Old Volume Control" for Windows 10 was displayed as "enabled" by default which is wrong.
- The option "Balloon tooltips" for Windows 10 was displayed as "enabled" by default which is wrong.
- Fixed app crash and incorrect behavior if the full path to its executable file contains the %5B string.
- Fixed app crash when the category view was opened with the keyboard only.
- Fixed the flickering cursor in category view and favorites.
In version 0.5.0.1 I removed two features:
- I deleted small icons (16x16) in the left pane. They are 24x24 now.
- I removed the hover option for the category view and favorites. It is disabled now.
Finally, I implemented High DPI image scaling for icons in the left area and in the toolbar. Users with high resolution displays should benefit from this change.
Besides the mentioned changes, I added a new option which will allow you to disable the Action Center completely in Windows 10. You will find it in Behavior - Disable Action Center:That's it. I hope you enjoy the new version of Winaero Tweaker. Feel free to report any bugs you find and make your own suggestions. You can download Winaero Tweaker here:
Download Winaero Tweaker | The list of Winaero Tweaker features | Winaero Tweaker FAQ