Microsoft announced a couple of new features which will land on Windows 10 Insiders' PCs and phones in the future. If you are a participant of the Windows Insider program, you can expect the following improvements in Mail and Calendar.
- Open email messages in a new window.
- View .eml attachments and save messages in .eml format.
- Print Day, Multi-day, and Work Week views in Calendar.
The OneNote app gets these new features:
- Right-click a selection of handwritten notes or drawings to group them together. After that, it's easy to move them around as one piece.
- Share your notebook with anyone right from OneNote, and they can view or edit it on any device.
- If you only use OneNote at the office or in class, you can now sign in with just a work or school account.
- Record a quick audio reminder or sound clip and keep it in your notes.
The update should be released to non-Insiders too in the next few weeks (images via Neowin).