Here is good news for everyone who is not happy with third party ISO files of Windows 10 build 10162. Today, Microsoft released official ISO images, so you can safely perform a clean install of Windows 10 build 10162.
- Point your browser to this page.
- Pick the desired language which will be used by default in Windows 10. The following languages are available:
- English (United States)
- English (United Kingdom)
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
- French (Canada)
- Spanish (Latin America)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Use the following product key to install it:
Once downloaded, you can make a bootable USB drive to install Windows 10. See the following articles:
- How to create a bootable UEFI USB drive with Windows 10 Setup
- How to install Windows 10 from a bootable USB stick
That's it. Do you plan to install Windows 10 build 10162? Or have you already installed it using a third party ISO image?