Most people don’t know that lost files can be recovered, including deleted data, and data saved in lost or damaged partitions. There are some data recovery software, that are capable of doing this. In this post we are going to introduce the free file recovery program, MiniTool Power Data Recovery.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery program is very easy to use and has a simple interface, and any newbie can handle it without any issue. When you first launch this app you will find a straight forward window asking you to select the type of recovery you want like Undelete Recovery, Damaged Partition Recovery, Lost Partition Recovery, Digital Media Recovery (lets you recover data from USB, SD Cards and so on) and CD/DVD Recovery.
Many data recovery applications have problems creating preview images that you can clearly identify. However, Power Data Recovery does not offer a complete image of the files; it does provide a vertical image of the original file name. This was very helpful in our search for specific files.
Some features of Minitool Power Data Recovery are:
- Recover deleted files and folders.
- Recover data from damaged partition.
- Recover data from inaccessible hard drive.
- Recover data after re-partition.
- Recover data from a crashed hard drive.
- Recover data after Master Boot Record (MBR) corruption.
- Recover data after reinstalling Windows.
- Recover data from formatted partition with original path and filename.
- Recover photos from memory card.
- Recover music and video from iPod.
- Recover data from quick formatted CD/DVD disk.
- Recover data from an unfinalized DVD disk.
- Recover files from scratched or defective CD and DVD disk.
- Recover data from Windows Dynamic Disk Volume.
The only downside is that you can only recover 1GB of data if you are using the free version which is enough for a normal user. If you want to recover more files then you can always buy the commercial version. Now here’s the good news:
Thanks to MiniTool, we have 15 license codes of the personal version to give away to you, my dedicated readers!
How to enter the giveaway
To enter the Minitool Power Data Recovery Personal giveway, you need to do the following:
- Like Winaero’s Facebook page. Make sure you like the page, and not just the giveaway post.
- Tell us why you visit Winaero – whether it is for the awesome blog, for the cool apps, or for the free themes.
- Tell us if you would like to see Android & iOS coverage or just Windows coverage. Also whether you want more good, old Windows 7 tips or tips focusing on the latest Windows releases only.
We will pick 15 random winners from the comments. Please type your email address carefully, I will use it to contact you. Every winner will receive a letter from my personal email, .
Privacy note: We will not leak, sell or share your email address with any third-party. The email address you enter will only be used in this giveaway for sending you the license code for the software.