Latest version is v188.8.131.52. See the full change log below
It is a free and portable application. Taskbar Thumbnail Tuner supports Windows 7 as well as Windows 8 and allows you to do the following:
- Adjust thumbnails size
- Adjust number of grouped application windows thumbnails
- Adjust horizontal spacing between the thumbnails
- Adjust vertical spacing between the thumbnails
- Adjust thumbnail's caption position
- Adjust top margin
- Adjust bottom margin
- Adjust left margin
- Adjust right margin
- You can completely disable taskbar's thumbnails.
Click "Apply" button to save your changes. Windows Explorer will be restarted.
Click "Defaults" button to restore all thumbnails settings to their defaults.
Taskbar Thumbnails Tuner in action
There are two versions available - first is for Windows 7 and second is for Windows 8. They are similar but one of them was compiled with .NET 4.5 to match Windows 8.
- bug fixed: "Disable thumbnails" checkbox leaves them enabled at grouped taskbar button
- bug fixed: possible crash in "Defaults" button
Donate options for satisfied users: