WMP12 Library Background Changer allows you to use six hidden library backgrounds what exist in Windows Media Player 12. Also it allows you to replace any of six WMP12?s default backgrounds with custom image. Special button serves to synchronize Windows Media Player 12 Library Background with you current wallpaper.
Latest version is 2.1, now with full Windows 8 support!. See change log below.
With WMP12 Library Background Changer you will able:
- to switch between default backgrounds.
- to replace any of WMP12?s default backgrounds with custom image.
- to set WMP12 background to current wallpaper.
- to restore any of six backgrounds to default image.
- Bug fixed: sometimes WMPLOC.DLL permissions was a bit wrong after image replacement.
- Support of Windows 8. Please note what in Windows 8 the Widnows Media Player does not allow you to disable its background and has no that six backgrounds anymore.
- Rebranding. Now WMP12 Library Background Changer is part of Winaero, not Winreview.
- New "wallpaper" feature
- Now you able to replace WMP's backgrounds with your own image
Windows 7/Windows 8 x86 & x64 are supported. You can change your appearance to something like this:
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!