Microsoft has released Windows 10 Build 19635 to Insiders in the Fast Ring. This is a minor release that includes a number of fixes with no new features.
What's new in Windows 10 Build 19635
- We fixed an issue resulting in the apostrophes in the Location not available dialog, Mount File dialog, and File Explorer folder options text not being displayed correctly.
- We fixed an issue where the Work or School account > Allow Windows Search to provide… toggle under Search Settings could be unexpectedly disabled.
- We fixed an issue resulting in cellular data not working on certain devices.
- We fixed an issue that could result in Settings crashing when changing display orientation or resolution.
- We fixed an issue resulting in some Insiders seeing a large number of “Program Compatibility Assistant Service stopped working” critical events in Reliability Monitor.
- We fixed an issue that could result in constant display flashing on certain devices.
- We fixed an issue with the camera on certain devices showing unexpected artifacts.
- We’re looking into an issue where some devices booting from eMMC storage may bugcheck when resuming from hibernate.
- We’re looking into reports of the update process hanging for extended periods of time when attempting to install a new build.
- We’re working on fixing an issue for a future Insider Preview build where in Settings > Privacy the Documents and Downloads sections show a broken icon next to their page name (just a rectangle).
- We’re looking into reports that taskbar preview thumbnails aren’t rendering consistently (showing a blank area).
The Fast ring now reflects the latest changes made to Windows code base. It is a work-in-progress, so the changes you see in Fast Ring releases may not appear in the upcoming feature update. Due to the changes coming to the Fast Ring builds, it is possible that will see some of Windows 10X features on Desktop. Microsoft may want to roll out Windows 10X's features to test them with a larger number of devices. So we can expect to see some features which will never appear in stable Windows 10 versions on Desktop.
If you have configured your device to receive updates from the Fast Ring ring, open Settings - > Update & recovery and click on the Check for Updates button on the right. This will install the latest available Insider Preview of Windows 10.
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options: