Here is a new release of Winaero Tweaker. This release focuses on new options for the Aero Snap feature and some bug fixes. Let's see what those are.
I noticed the following issues:
- The reset button was not working properly for the following options:
Advanced Appearance - Menus
Advanced Appearance - Messagebox
Advanced Appearance - Status bar
Advanced Appearance - Title bar
- The Title bar font option was not changing the appearance of the small title bar (also know as "tool window").
I fixed the issues mentioned above and implemented a new option which allows you to customize Aero Snap behavior.
As you might be knowing, in Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10, you can only turn on or turn off Aero Snap completely. However, under the hood, there is an ability to customize its behavior by disabling individual snapping options!
With this new version of Winaero Tweaker, you will be able to:
- Disable vertical maximizing of windows.
- Disable snapping, but keep all other Aero Snap features on.
- Disable dragging of maximized windows.
That's it. I hope you enjoy the new version of Winaero Tweaker. Feel free to report any bugs you find and make your own suggestions. You can download Winaero Tweaker here:
Download Winaero Tweaker | The list of Winaero Tweaker features | Winaero Tweaker FAQ
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options: