Microsoft has released Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 7 Service Pack 1 and Windows 2008 R2 Service Pack 1. As you may know, it is already bundled with Windows 8 and now available for previous versions of Windows after a couple of months.
- IE 10 gets 320 points and 6 bonus points in the HTML5 test vs Internet Explorer 9′s 138 and 5 bonus points.
- Auto-correct feature which can automatically correct the incorrect word if it exists in the IE's dictionary.
- The back and forward buttons are colored differently and have a flatter appearance.
- The Refresh and Stop buttons are combined.
- The scrollbars are now flatter, Windows 8-style.
- There is more transparency in tabs, and tabs have square corners.
The following system requirements are required to install IE10:
- CPU: at least 1 GHz with support for PAE, NX and SSE2
- RAM: at least 512 MB of memory
- Hard Drive: at least 70 MB of storage space for 32-bit versions, and 120 MB for 64-bit versions
- Windows 7: Service Pack 1 installed
Download Internet Explorer 10 offline installer
Chinese (Hong Kong SAR) installer
Chinese (Simplified) installer
Chinese (Traditional) installer
Norwegian (Bokmal) installer
Portuguese (Brazil) installer
Portuguese (Portugal) installer
Serbian (Latin) installer
On Windows 7 SP1, Internet Explorer 10 also requires a few updates pre-installed. If case you don't have them, you can download them from following links:
- Download KB2533623 Update
- Download KB2670838 Update
- Download KB2729094 Update
- Download KB2731771 Update
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options: