Many users miss tabs in Yahoo! Mail, which disappeared after the latest updates to this popular email service occurred yesterday. While the new interface in actually improved in many aspects, tabs were really the "killer" feature. If you miss them very much, here's how you can get tabs back in Yahoo! Mail.
UPD 31 October 2013: Please see this comment if you cannot get tabs
Note: our readers have figured out a simpler way to get tabs. Please refer to the following comment.
- Login to your Yahoo! Mail account.
- Hover over the "Settings" icon in the top right corner of the Yahoo! Mail interface. Select Settings from the menu which appears below it.
This will open the preferences page.
- In Preferences, look for the "Viewing email -> Mail version" setting. Change it to "Basic".
- The user interface will switch to the previous version. Click on the link "Switch to the newest Yahoo! Mail".
- Repeat steps #3 and #4 at least five times. I've repeated it seven times and sure enough tabs were back!
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options: