Microsoft is releasing cumulative updates to a number of supported Windows versions, including Windows 10 version 1809, Windows 10 version 1809, Windows 10 version 1803, Windows 10 version 1709, and Windows 10 version 1703. Here's what's new in these updates.
All patches share the following change log:
Addresses an issue that may prevent devices from connecting to some Storage Area Network (SAN) devices using Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI) after installing KB4499162. You may also receive an error in the System log section of Event Viewer with Event ID 43 from iScsiPrt and a description of “Target failed to respond in time for a login request.”
The released updates are as follows:
- KB4509479 (OS Build 17763.593) for Windows 10 version 1809 (requires KB4504369)
- KB4509478 (OS Build 17134.860) for Windows 10 version 1803 (requires KB4497398)
- KB4509477 (OS Build 16299.1239) for Windows 10 version 1709 (requires KB4500641)
- KB4509476 (OS Build 15063.1898) for Windows 10 version 1703 (requires KB4500640)
To download these updates, open Settings - > Update &recovery and click on the Check for Updates button on the right.
- Find Which Windows 10 Edition You Have Installed
- How to find the Windows 10 version you are running
- How to find the Windows 10 build number you are running
- How to install CAB and MSU updates in Windows 10
Source: Windows Update History
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options: