- Change wallpaper on timer
- Change wallpaper on StarterDesktopSlideShow start
- Change wallpaper by global hotkey
- Autostart after users logon
- Disable slideshow when on battery
- Check your system tray after apllication start. You will find StarterDesktopSlideShow there.
- Only Windows 7 Starter is supported. Other editions is not supported.
- StarterDesktopSlideShow not works on limited accounts. Sorry, we have no solution at this moment.
- Do not disable task scheduler because StarterDesktopSlideShow uses task scheduler to suppress UAC dialogs.
After changing wallpaper to non-default you will not able to change screensaver. Apply default wallpaper from context menu of StarterDesktopSlideShow's tray icon.
Donate options for satisfied users: