Here is the list of features:
- Easy access to sound balance with one click.
- Global hotkeys to change or mute volume.
- Change sound volume with mouse wheel/scroll. Hover tray icon and scroll up or down. Very useful.
- Middle click on tray icon will mute the sound.
- Several nice icon sets for tray.
Latest version is 220.127.116.11, see the change log below.
The tray icon has context menu which looks like this:
Using that menu, you can change settings of SimpleSndVol.
You can set the autostart with Windows option, enable/disable mouse scroll feature and set hotkeys.
There are several icon set for tray icons avaliable, such as:
Update: My buddy "PainteR" has created cool themes for SimpleSndVol. Take a look:
All these themes was included in latest setup, so re-donwload SimpleSndVol if you want to have them.
You can create own icon theme, just create folder
C:\Program files\SimpleSndVol\Themes\My Theme and put 12 icons inside.
Meaning and filenames:
- icon00.ico - sound volume smaller than 5%.
- icon10.ico - sound volume between 5% & 10%.
- icon20.ico - sound volume between 10% & 20%.
- icon30.ico - sound volume between 20% & 30%.
- icon40.ico - sound volume between 30% & 40%.
- icon50.ico - sound volume between 40% & 50%.
- icon60.ico - sound volume between 50% & 60%.
- icon70.ico - sound volume between 60% & 70%.
- icon80.ico - sound volume between 70% & 80%.
- icon90.ico - sound volume between 80% & 90%.
- icon100.ico - sound volume greater than 90%.
- iconm.ico - sound volume muted.
* Added the ability to open the extended mixer by double click on the tray icon.
* Fixed crash in the Settings dialog
* Fixed wrong SimpleSndVol position when taskbar is not located at the bottom.
* Fixed: balloon tooltip appears even you click the tray icon
* Added support for Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. The appropriate version should be installed automatically.
* Fixed few issues with baloon tooltips
* Better balance handling.
* Initial release
Donate options for satisfied users: