Latest version of Taskbar Pinner is 2.0. Windows 8 users, please switch to Pin to 8 application.
This is most unique software from all taskbar pinners in the world. Just check the list of features! With our Taskbar Pinner you will able:
- to pin ANY file regardless of its type;
- to pin ANY folder;
- to pin drive;
- to pin Control Panel items, all them including some hidden like God Mode/All Tasks, Network Connections;
- to pin Libraries;
- to pin Shell Objects like Run command, "Show Desktop", Window Switcher;
- to pin any drive,all folders and all files via Explorer Context Menu;
- to pin any folders or files with drag and drop. Drop them on application window.
- to pin any folders or files via command line:
Note this is first pinning tool which works in Windows 7 regardless of UI language! As you may know, all of existing tools fails with non-English language of user interface. More than that, it's the only pinning tool I think that can pin just about ANYthing.
If you pin a *.website file to taskbar, you will able to set a custom icon for it.
Let me show you how its in action. I will show you Windows 8, ok? For Windows 7 all bits are the same.
Taskbar Pinner's Change log
- improved user folders' location detection in case when folder redirection is enabled via Group Policy
- fixed crash of app when it was started from a network share
- fixed the file/folder pinning issue when the target file is located on a network share.
- Windows 8 is not supported anymore. Please use the Pin to 8 software instead.
- Added x64 version.
- New modern "Open a folder" dialog for folder pinning.
- Bug fixed: wrong check if item was already pinned.
Bug fixed: if %temp% is short path to temp folder, you were unable to pin anything.
Bug fixed: crash when the slash was the last character in the command line.
Bug fixed: crash of the shell location dialog.
Taskbar Pinner is portable application and does not require to be installed.
Donate options for satisfied users: