If you are following Windows 10 IoT development, you might be happy to hear that a new build 17110 is out for Insiders. This is from the upcoming "redstone 4" branch and comes with a couple of new features. Also, the release includes bug fixes and minor improvements.
The new build of Windows IoT feature the following changes.
New this build:
- General bug fixes
- OCR and Narrator are now available for Windows IoT Core.
- F5 driver deployment from Visual Studio does not work on IoT Core.
- F5 application deployment of headed foreground UWP apps will not work on the first attempt. The second attempt should be successful.
- Can’t disable UWF.
- RPi3 does not boot in headless mode.
- Cannot install image using NOOBS.
- Hummingboard fails to boot when installing builds to eMMC.
- Unable to deploy Node.js sample in 64-bit.
Source: MSDN forums.