Microsoft today released Windows 10 Build 10586.1106 for the stable branch. The package KB4038783 is now available for everyone. This cumulate update is applicable to Windows 10 version 1511 "Threshold 2".
It comes with the following change log.
- Updates to Internet Explorer 11’s navigation bar with search box.
- Addressed issue in Internet Explorer where undo is broken if character conversion is canceled using IME.
- Addressed issue where spoolsv.exe crashes.
- Addressed issue where using a smart card to log on to a Remote Desktop Server sometimes stops responding.
- Updated the BitLocker.psm1 PowerShell script to not log passwords when logging is enabled.
- Addressed issue where a service using a Managed Service Account (MSA) fails to connect to the domain after an automatic password update.
- Addressed issue where revoking a certificate associated with a disabled user account in the CA management console fails. The error is "The user name or password is incorrect. 0x8007052e (WIN32: 1326 ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE)”.
- Addressed issue where LSASS deadlocks with the Server Message Block 2.0 (SMB 2.0) client redirector. All attempts to log on to a Remote Desktop Server fail.
- Addressed issue where Windows Error Reporting doesn't clean up temporary files when there is a redirection on a folder.
- Re-release of MS16-087 - Security update for Windows print spooler components.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Windows Hyper-V, Device Guard, Windows kernel, Windows Virtualization and Base, Windows Cryptography, Windows scripting, Microsoft Edge, Windows shell, Microsoft Uniscribe, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Microsoft Graphics Component, and the Microsoft Scripting Engine.
You can get KB4038783 from Windows Update in Settings.