Microsoft today finally released Windows 10 Anniversary Update for PCs. Official ISO images are available for download from Microsoft. Here is how to get them.
Windows 10 version 1607 Anniversary update official ISO images can be obtained from the Microsoft's website. To download images from there, do the following.
- Open the following page at Microsoft's official web site.
- Click on the Select edition option and select the desired edition.
- Next, follow the further instruction to get the ISO file in the language you need.
- Download 32-bit or 64-bit setup ISO file:
That's it. You can try with these direct links for English ISO images:
Tip: Here's how to tweak your PC to ensure top performance for a specific type of task, be it gaming, document work or something else.
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update official ISO image 32-bit
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update official ISO image 64-bit