Starting on December 5, 2019, Microsoft has started to gradually roll out Windows 10 version 1909 November 2019 Update to users running 'October 2018 Update', version 1809 of Windows 10. Here's the current status of the OS roll-out.
The update on the status page notes the following.
Current status as of December 5, 2019:Windows 10, version 1909 is available for any user on a recent version of Windows 10 who manually selects “Check for updates” via Windows Update. The recommended servicing status is Semi-Annual Channel.Beginning today, we will slowly start the phased process to automatically initiate a feature update for devices running the October 2018 Update (Windows 10, version 1809) Home and Pro editions, keeping those devices supported and receiving the monthly updates that are critical to device security and ecosystem health. We are starting this rollout process several months in advance of the end of service date to provide adequate time for a smooth update process.
So, if you have Windows version 1809 installed, it will be eventually upgraded to version 1909. This will happen automatically.
Windows 10 version 1909, code named '19H2', is a minor update with a smaller set of enhancements focused primarily on select performance improvements, enterprise features, and quality enhancements. It is now officially known as Windows 10 November 2019 Update.
You might be interested in reading the following articles:
- What’s New in Windows 10 Version 1909 (19H2)
- Windows 10 Version 1909 System Requirements
- Windows 10 version 1909 is November 2019 Update
- Install Windows 10 Version 1909 With Local Account
- Delay Windows 10 Version 1909 And Block It From Installing
- Download Windows 10 Version 1909 November 2019 Update
- Windows 10 version 1909 is available via Update Assistant
- Administrative Templates for Windows 10 Version 1909
- Generic Keys To Install Windows 10 Version 1909
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
“1909 to 1809” sound as downgrade windows version.