How to Manually Sync Sticky Notes in Windows 10
Sticky Notes is a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app which is bundled with Windows 10 starting in "Anniversary Update" and comes with a number of features which the classic desktop app didn't have. Its recent versions allow you to sync your notes manually. Here's how it can be done.
As you may already know, the app allows syncing your notes between your devices and access them online on the web. The key features of the Sticky Notes app, version 3.1, are as follows.
- Sync (& backup) your notes across your Windows devices.
- If you have a lot of notes, your desktop can get a bit crowded! We are introducing a new home for all your notes. You can choose which notes to stick to your desktop or tuck them away and find them again easily with search.
- Before all the beautiful sunshine arrived, we channeled our dark energy into a dark themed note: Charcoal Note.
- Crossing tasks off feel better than deleting them! Now you can style your note with the new formatting bar.
- You may notice that Sticky Notes is performing a lot faster – that is completely on purpose.
- We’ve applied so much polish that the app is starting to look like a shiny pony!
- Drastic improvements on being more inclusive:
- Using assistive technologies and Narrator.
- Keyboard navigation.
- Using mouse, touch, and pen.
- High Contrast.
- Dark theme
- Manage your notes online on the web.
The sync feature uses your Microsoft Account on every Windows 10 device you own.
To Manually Sync Sticky Notes in Windows 10,
- Start the Sticky Notes app.
- Right-click on the app icon on the taskbar and select Settings from the context menu.
- In the app Settings and click on the Sync now button.
- You are done.
During the operation, you may see the rotating arrows for notes that will be updated from the server or uploaded to other devices.
- Fix: Windows 10 Sticky Notes App Doesn’t Sync Notes
- Useful Sticky Notes Hotkeys in Windows 10
- Old Classic Sticky Notes for Windows 10 version 1809
- Enable or Disable Delete Confirmation for Sticky Notes in Windows 10
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options: