Here's a quick update of Winaero Tweaker. Version 1.54 includes a new "Classic Folder Options" page under the File Explorer category. It allows you to manage all the settings that Microsoft has removed in Windows 11 Build 23481. Also, it includes two fixes.
What's new in Winaero Tweaker 1.54
- Added the UI for File Explorer options Microsoft has removed starting in Build 23481, so you can now manage them without editing the Registry. The options are:
- Hide Folder Merge conflict.
- Always show icons, never thumbnails.
- Display file icon on thumbnails.
- Display file size information on Folder tips.
- Hide protected OS files.
- Show drive letters.
- Show popup description for Folder and Desktop items.
- Show encrypted or compressed NTFS files in color.
- Use sharing wizard.
- Fixed a bug in "Hide Settings Pages". On Windows 10, it was not processing the "Mouse Pointer" page in the "Ease of Access" section.
- Made the Startup sound play asynchronously when you preview it. The app should not hang any longer.
Download Winaero Tweaker 1.54
You can download Winaero Tweaker using the following links.
- Download Winaero Tweaker from Winaero
- Download Winaero Tweaker from the official mirror.
- Download Winaero Tweaker from the Telegram channel <-- I always upload the app to the Telegram for your convenience.
Thanks to everyone involved in this release, and special thanks to YOU.
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!