Note: the set of available options will depend on the operating system version you are running.
Version 0.15.1 is released on June 26, 2019.
Useful links for you
More screenshots are available below.
Latest version is 18.104.22.168, see the change log below.
Unlike other tools, it provides you the following options:
- Ability to add ANY Ribbon command to the context menu of any file, folder, desktop or/and specific file type. This includes even commands which are not added to the ribbon by default.
- Ability to add a custom command to the context menu of any file, folder, desktop or/and specific file type. You can specify the title and icon for the context menu item and add command line arguments for the application you use.
- For every menu item you added you can additionally specify the following:
- position: top or bottom;
- separator: you will be able to add a separator before or after the context menu item;
- you can prevent the context menu item from being the default action;
- you can tweak the context menu item to be shown only if SHIFT key is pressed on the keyboard.
- position: top or bottom;
Version 1.1 is available. See the change log below.
But it is primarily intended to be used with the command prompt or in a batch file where you want to automate the applying of a custom theme.
The syntax is as follows:
The latest version is 4.0, now supports all Windows 10 versions including version 1903 "May 2019 Update".
Ribbon Disabler is compatible with all Windows 10 versions, Windows 8.1 and Windows 8.
Note: If you have upgraded your OS from an earlier Windows release, please download Ribbon Disabler 3.0 first and then use it to disable the Ribbon. Don't use previous releases of Ribbon Disabler, or you will end with a black screen.
Ribbon Disabler will allow you to disable Ribbon in File Explorer and preserve Paint and Wordpad working. Aslo it has an option to restore ribbon.
There is no system files what will be modified by this tool.Since version 2 the Ribbon Disabler modifies your explorerframe.dll but makes backup. It is safe.
Here is example of Explorer without Ribbon:
Latest version: 22.214.171.124
Here is the list of features:
- Easy access to sound balance with one click.
- Global hotkeys to change or mute volume.
- Change sound volume with mouse wheel/scroll. Hover tray icon and scroll up or down. Very useful.
- Middle click on tray icon will mute the sound.
- Several nice icon sets for tray.
Latest version is 126.96.36.199, see the change log below.
The latest version is 2.2. Please upgrade your Personalization Panel for Windows 10. See the change log below.
Attention to all
Attention to all This PC Tweaker users, the Navigation Pane editor feature was dropped from the RTM release of This PC Tweaker 1.0 due to bugs and stability issues. It will be released as a separate app very soon.
Version 1.3 is available, please download a new version with Windows 10 support!
This application allows you to customize items inside the "Computer/This PC" folder and many other things
The features list of the This PC Tweaker
With This PC Tweaker, you will be able to perform the following customizations:
- to add any folder to the Computer/This PC folder. Really any.
- to remove any folder from the Computer/This PC folder.
- to change the icon for any folder inside Computer/This PC.
- to add any shell location like Administrative tools, God Mode, Network Connections
- you can pin or unpin Computer/This PC items from the Navigation Pane of Explorer in Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and even in Windows 7!
- You can remove or add any item from the Folders category inside the Computer/This PC folder.
- to restore defaults with one click.
You can get something like this with just a few mouse clicks:
And sure, in Windows 7 too:
This PC Tweaker has access to all usable shell locations in Window and provides them for you. You will be able to add even God Mode to the "computer" folder.
Tip: if God Mode (All tasks, all settings items) does not showing in This PC/Computer, you should log off/log in back or restart Explorer.
AeroRainbow 4.1 is available. Please upgrade your app.
The latest version is 188.8.131.52, see the change log below.
I decide to fix it.
Last night my friend Tihiy, the author of StartIsBack solution, has shared with me the way to disable tasbkar transparency via DWM API. So I have created Opaque Taskbar for Windows 8.
Latest version is 2.7, see the change log below.
With v2.5 I decide to provide x64 version, for those who have removed x86 .NET components in x64 OS.
With help of this simple and lightweight application you will be able to make your taskbar Opaque in any time you want it. Also it can optionally run in the background or it can run once and then exit without taking memory. You can close it after you have disabled the transparency.
So to make things simple, I decided to create Startup Sound Enabler for Windows 8. This app will allow you to assign a startup sound with just one click! It does the job of creating the script with the sound you pick and setting it up in Task Scheduler automatically.
Go to page >>