Microsoft has released a set of cumulative updates for all supported operating systems. As usual, such updates do not bring with them any new features, but are aimed at fixing known issues and eliminating vulnerabilities. Updates are already available on Windows Update.
Most updates include the following fixes.
Addresses an issue in which certain apps might have unexpected results when rendering some user interface elements or when drawing within the app. You might encounter this issue with apps that use GDI+ and set a zero (0) width pen object on displays with high dots per inch (DPI) or resolution, or if the app is using scaling.
You can find more details about the changes in the updates by opening the official announcement using the links below.
November 2021 cumulative updates for Windows 11 and Windows 10
- Windows 11 (version 21H2) - KB5007215 (OS Build 22000.318). Manual download from Microsoft Update Catalog .
- May 2021 Update (version 21H1) - KB5007186 (OS Build 19043.1348). Manual download from Microsoft Update Catalog .
- October 2020 Update (version 20H2) - KB5007186 (OS Build 19042.1348). Manual download from Microsoft Update Catalog .
- May 2020 Update (version 2004) - KB5007186 (OS Build 19041.1348). Manual download from Microsoft Update Catalog .
- November 2019 Update (version 1909) - KB5007189 (OS Build 18363.1916). Manual download from Microsoft Update Catalog .
- October 2018 Update (version 1809) - KB5007206 (OS Build 17763.2300). Manual download from Microsoft Update Catalog .
Note. Windows 10, versions 1903 and 1909, and 2004, 20H2, and 21H1 share the same code base and have an identical set of system files. This is why they receive the same cumulative updates.
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!