Microsoft today released Windows 10 Build 14393.1715 for the stable branch. The package KB4038782 is now available for everyone. This cumulative update is applicable to Windows 10 version 1607 "Anniversary Update". Let's see what has changed.
The official change log comes with the following notes:
- Addressed issue where Windows Error Reporting doesn't clean up temporary files when there is a redirection on a folder.
- Updates to Internet Explorer 11’s navigation bar with search box.
- Addressed issue in Internet Explorer where undo is broken if character conversion is canceled using IME.
- Addressed issue in Internet Explorer where graphics render incorrectly.
- Addressed issue where some Windows clients receive a 0xc0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION error when trying to install drivers.
- Addressed issue where a race condition may cause a blue screen on the server when Windows Server uses IPSec.
- Addressed issue where Internet Explorer sometimes fails to display webpages correctly when a user installs Windows with the CopyProfile unattend setting.
- Re-release of MS16-087- Security update for Windows print spooler components.
- Security updates to Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Windows shell, Microsoft Uniscribe, Microsoft Edge, Windows scripting, Device Guard, Windows TPM, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows Hyper-V, Windows kernel, and the Windows DHCP Server.
You can get KB4038788 from Windows Update in Settings.