Microsoft today released Windows 10 Build 10240.17609 for the stable branch. The package KB4038781 is now available for everyone. This cumulate update is applicable to the initial version of Windows 10 released in July 2015.
The change log comes with the following highlights.
- Updates to Internet Explorer 11’s navigation bar with search box.
- Addressed issue in Internet Explorer where undo is broken if character conversion is canceled using IME.
- Addressed issue where spoolsv.exe crashes.
- Addressed issue where using a smart card to log on to a Remote Desktop Server sometimes stops responding.
- Updated the BitLocker.psm1 PowerShell script to not log passwords when logging is enabled.
- Addressed issue where a service using a Managed Service Account (MSA) fails to connect to the domain after an automatic password update.
- Addressed issue where revoking a certificate associated with a disabled user account in the CA management console fails. The error is "The user name or password is incorrect. 0x8007052e (WIN32: 1326 ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE)”.
- Addressed issue where LSASS deadlocks with the Server Message Block 2.0 (SMB 2.0) client redirector. All attempts to log on to a Remote Desktop Server fail.
- Addressed issue where Windows Error Reporting does not clean up temporary files when there is a redirection on a folder.
- Re-release of MS16-087- Security update for Windows print spooler components.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Windows Hyper-V, Device Guard, Windows kernel, Windows Cryptography, Windows Scripting, Microsoft Graphics Component, Microsoft Uniscribe, Windows shell, Windows kernel-mode drivers, and the Microsoft Scripting Engine.
You can get KB4038781 from Windows Update in Settings.