A new build of Windows 10 Creators Update found its way to the Internet. It was not released through the Insider program. Instead, it is an internal ISO image which has leaked to the internet. The leaked images contains the Enterprise edition only, like the previously leaked Windows 10 build 14997.
What's new in Windows 10 build 15002
- The ability to Exclude Drivers from Updates in Windows 10 Creators Update
- A new app, Learn Gestures
- A fully functional Windows Defender Universal app
- Windows Holographic in Windows 10 build 15002 Can Detect Hardware
To get Windows 10 Build 15002 installed, follow this simple instruction.
- Download the wim file from here:
- Download any Windows 10 ISO
- Open that ISO File with a tool like UltraISO
- Replace the ‘install.wim’ in the ‘sources’ folder with the one you downloaded.
- Boot the ISO in a Generation 2 Hyper-V virtual machine.
- Install Windows like you normally would.
Due to base image limitation, you’ll be unable to log in normally and stuck at the login screen. Here is a workaround.
- After restarting, boot into the ISO again
- Press Shift + F10 at the install screen
- Type notepad
- Click file
- Click open
- Navigate to ‘C:\Windows\system32′
- Delete the utilman.exe
- Copy the cmd.exe and rename it to utilman.exe
- Reboot into Windows.
Now, after you booted into Windows, you’ll have to do the following:
- Click on the utilities button in the lower right corner
- The cmd will now launch
- Type ‘net user Administrator abc’
- Type ‘net user Administrator /active:YES’
- Now enter ‘abc’ as password
You are done.
All credits go to Inside Windows.