Ink Workspace is an important part of the Windows 10 operating system for stylus/pen users. It allows them to do a number of activites like sketching, annotations, handwritten notes and so on. It is getting some improvements in the upcoming Windows 10 Creators Update.
Creators Update is the next major update to Windows 10. Formerly known as "Redstone 2", it is officially announced as version 1703 "Creators Update". The most recent build from the Redstone 2 branch is 14965.
It shows a minor change to Ink Workspace. It now has a Recently Used list which shows the last 6 inking related apps.
Other interesting changes in Windows 10 Creators Update are as follows:
- Registry Editor gets address bar shorthand notation support
- A new Virtual Touchpad feature
- Windows 10 Creators Update is getting volume and brightness sliders in Action Center
- Windows 10 Creators Update is getting People Bar
- Windows Defender is getting a revamped UI in Windows 10 Creators Update
- Microsoft Edge will get a session manager and tab browser in Windows 10 Creators Update