A new snapshot of the innovative web browser Vivaldi comes with a new useful feature. With a single click, you can hide all extension buttons from the right of the address bar.
That became possible with the release from the Vivaldi 1.7 branch. A new snapshot version 1.7.715.3 got a new option under Settings → Address bar → Extensions → Show Extensions Visibility Toggle.
How to Hide Extension Buttons in Vivaldi 1.7
- Click the Vivladi icon in the title bar and go to Tools -> Settings.
- In Settings, click the Address Bar tab on the left.
- On the right, enable the option called Show Extensions Visibility Toggle.
You can download Vivaldi 1.7.715.3 here:
- Windows: 32-bit for Win7+ | 64-bit for Win7+
Note: developers recommend to use the 32-bit version in 64-bit Windows version.
- macOS: 10.9+
- Linux DEB: 64-bit (Recommended) | 32-bit
- Linux RPM: 64-bit (Recommended) | 32-bit
What do you think about this change? Do you like the ability to hide the extension bar?